Saturday, September 1, 2018

Eminem And G-Eazy Sound Off On Machine Gun Kelly In Diss Tracks

Eminem And G-Eazy Sound Off On Machine Gun Kelly In Diss Tracks


Machine Gun Kelly is creating few friends among his fellow hip-hop elite.

MGK name-dropped G-Eazy and his ex-girlfriend Halsey during a new race for warm ninety seven on Thursday. “Let’s simply keep it G, solely Eazy I f**k with is E/I seen he’s unreal his hair and got a dangling jewelry,” Kelly rapped. “I f**ked his woman, currently he look[s] like Pine Tree State,” he additional during a separate line.


It failed to take long for G-Eazy to reply. The “Sober” rapper retaliated with a complete song known as “Bad Boy” dedicated to dissing MGK constant day.

“Your shots simply graze Pine Tree State, I’m standing, ain’t place a hole in me/I answer to nobody, no one will get management of Pine Tree State/MGK please stop angling me, pass though Pine Tree State,” G-Eazy rapped. He conjointly self-addressed the remarks regarding Halsey, “‘Him & I”s on, mad you’re paying attention to Halsey sing to me” and “disrespect her once more, I’ll smack you,” G-Eazy wrote.

Towards the tip of the song, Eazy additional this line: “You should hate yourself I don’t perceive your issue/Ironic that’s what happened the night that Eminem dissed you, f**k you b**ch.”

Ironically, the “Real Slim Shady” conjointly known as out Kelly in another song discharged Thursday from his surprise album Kamikaze.


“Next time you don’t gotta use school N9ne, If you wanna come back at Pine Tree State with a sub, Machine Gun/And I’m talkin’ to you, however you already grasp United Nations agency the f**k you're, Kelly,” Eminem aforementioned within the song “Not Alike”. “I don’t use sublims and certain as f**k don’t sneak-diss, however keep commentin’ on my girl Hailie.”

Eminem’s comments were in response to AN previous tweet from Kelly, twenty one at the time, speech communication however hot Em’s 16-year-old girl Hailie was.

0 comments: